11 September 2008

If Palin were POTUS

Tigerhawk posts some nominal questions for Palin to answer regarding defense & foreign affairs.
I'm going to finish the whole problem up:
If something horrible were to happen soon after January 2009, I will take advantage of the depth of the Republican Bench. That evening I would make four phone calls -- after telling my Chief of Staff to cause the Secretary of State and the National Security Advisor to materialize in front of my desk -- to:
  • Former Secretary, former National Security Advisor, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Colin Powell
  • Former National Security Advisor and former Secreatary Condoleeza Rice
  • Former Secretary of Defense and former Chief of the CIA Gates
  • Former Secretary of Defense -- in a democratic adminsitration -- and fomer Senator -- William Perry.
"Hey, guys, I need you.
The point is, lack of foreign policy experience isn't an issue as long as she -- Palin -- knows it exists.

No comments: