- People Choose
- Choices involve costs. All choices. It may be time, it may be pain, it may be money; doesn't matter: it's a cost.
- Subset: the opposite of cost is benefit, a/k/a 'negative cost'
- Incentives matter.
- Society influences choices and incentives
- Voluntary trade creates wealth. Wealth does not have to be money.
- The consequences of choosing are in the future. Would some pow'r ....
09 September 2008
Social sciences core principles
This actually comes from the National Council on Economic Education; however, has -- as we say -- universal applicability: